Friday, October 30, 2009

First...Attitude. Now - getting closer....

Soooooooo......I ran out of the last pack of cloves that I had yesterday....midday. Ouch.


There is something to be said for the motivation of necessity. Because...I am getting closer. Where before I was so effing frustrated with the little damn stuffing machine, the lack of sweetened paper, the nasty flavor of the tobacco, and so on and so forth...I had the right mind to forget the whole thing and just quit like I should have. But my momma didn't raise no quitter!!!

not only did I run out...but spoke with the phone-answering lady at JFK customs, and was told in no uncertain terms, that my internationally purchased cigarettes were not coming and in fact were confiscated and "destroyed" (smoked)...It was a bad day. :(


Did I put (yes) - did I get nasty (yes) - did I curse the ignorance of the Elitists (as a matter of fact I did) - Did I plot inconceivable revenge (you bet I did!)....No. I didn't (LIES!). I went home and got serious. I reviewed all of the info from other people on the same quest. I looked up new info to try and discover all i could regarding the clove cigarette making process. And then i disregarded all of it...well, not really. I actually tried to emulate it, as best I could....and have at least something that has given me hope...and will keep me going for a little while longer.


Aree there problems, yes. Are there annoyances, yes. But hallelujah...I have something that tastes similar to some of the crappy brands I have been smoking for the past month. So clearly, I must be onto something. Big.


Anywa...I know this is not details or anything...but that will have to be tomorrow.. Too tired from the cigarette making frenzy I have been in. Till then, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment